[Gambling License] - [Chel Smith/Bunny Beats] - [Corporate License]

All Approved Gambling Licenses will go here after receiving the Certificate.
Chel Smith
Posts in topic: 1
Discord Name: Shehena#0355

[Gambling License] - [Chel Smith/Bunny Beats] - [Corporate License]

Post by Chel Smith »

Gambling License Application
Licensing Bureau
SECTION 1 - "The Applicant"

• Applicant Name: Chel Smith
  • Applicant Address: 11 West Eclipse Blvd., Los Santos, San Andreas
  • Applicant Phone Number: 415-4032
  • Corporation Name: Bunny Beats
  • Owner(s) Name: Chel Smith
  • Owner(s) Phone Number: 415-4032
Owner/Applicant Signature:
SECTION 2 - "Eligibility Questionnaire"

Applying for:
  • [X] Corporate Gambling License (For a corporation registered in the State of San Andreas, this allows any person authorized by the corporation to organize and conduct legal gambling activities on behalf of the Corporation)
  • [_] Personal Gambling License (For a citizen of the State of San Andreas, this allows this specific person to organize and conduct legal gambling activities as an individual)

-Has the applicant ever been convicted of a Felony or Misdemeanor? (N)
-Has the applicant ever had a license revoked because of a conviction or guilty plea? (N)
-Is the applicant planning to charge a participation fee or any other charge for an individual to take part or observe gambling under this license being requested? (Y)

Please provide a Description of the gambling activities to be conducted under the requested license: (try to include as much information as possible):
  • Radio contests, such as giveaways and events.
  • Contests at venues such as raffles and giveaways.
  • Giveaways at personal events, such as mini-raffles and small time gambling. Roulette, black jack and the like.
SECTION 3 - "Notice & Acknowledgement"

Notice to Applicants

The Department may require additional information from the applicant to help with a decision on this application. Failure to provide the requested information in a timely manner will result in the application being denied.

When planning an event requiring a Gambling License, keep in mind the time needed for the Department to review and, if needed, request additional information.

The responsible party listed must be an individual with a valid ID and citizenship in the State of San Andreas (not a corporation). The person listed must be the owner of the Corporation or other person with the authority to sign for the owner.

Acknowledgement

I, Chel Smith, hereby make this application for a Corporate Gambling License / Personal Gambling License in accordance with the particulars as above stated and I declare the above statements are true and correct, and I undertake that if I am granted the license applied for, I will comply with each and every obligation contained in all laws and bylaws now in force or which may hereafter come into force in the City of Los Santos and the State of San Andreas.

I understand that filling this license alone does not grant final permissions to organize gambling events. Only after receiving the Certificate may I conduct any and all activities this License allows me to.

Justin Sinclair
Posts in topic: 3
Discord Name: Justin Sinclair

Re: [Gambling License] - [Chel Smith/Bunny Beats] - [Corporate License]

Post by Justin Sinclair »

Licensing Bureau
Gambling License

Mrs. Smith,

We have received your application for the Gambling License.

It will be reviewed shortly along with a background check. If everything comes back clear, we will provide you an update. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email on the government website or via text at 984-3267.
Chief of Business, Licensing Bureau
Department of Justice

Justin Sinclair

Licensing Bureau
Gambling License

Mrs. Smith,

Your background check has PASSED.

Please send the correct License fee with the description "Gambling License( Your Name )"

PayAll Information provided below
  • Initals - JS
  • PayAll - 10107
Once the fee has been processed, We will be sending you the Gambling Certificate that you need to display at your location and show it to the authorities if you are asked.

Please email me through the government website or text me if you have any other questions regarding the new Gambling License and what it allows you to do. I can be personally reached at 984-3267.
Chief of Business, Licensing Bureau
Department of Justice

Justin Sinclair

State of San Andreas
Licensing Bureau

Date valid
19/September/2021

Gambling License
Post Conspicuously

• Applicant Name: Chel Smith
  • Applicant Address: 11 West Eclipse Blvd.
  • Applicant Phone Number: 415-4032
  • Corporation Name: Bunny Beats
  • Owner(s) Name: Chel Smith
  • Owner(s) Phone Number: 415-4032
Type of License:
  • [x]Corporate Gambling License
  • [_]Personal Gambling License

Granted by: Justin Sinclair
Is hereby licensed to practice, conduct or engage in the occupation of legal gambling activity in accordance with the license application duly filled and all other information present on the Government website.